Thursday, October 09, 2008

What Humour!

okay so...the other day I went to have a shower. Which would seem like a normal thing right, no big deal? Unless you live in the Balmoral!! There is a communal shower on each floor, cept the showers don't have knobs so you need a wrench. Though I decided to go check them out once again- they've fuxed the showers! Praise God

Soo the story hasn't finished...I went down and got ready etc...but there was only cold water :( And it was freezing! But i was determined so I struggled through a cold shower including having to wash my hair- eek it was soo so cold!

And the funny thing...after rushing through a shower and freezing myself, when I went to turn of the water I turned the 'hot tap' off first- and wah! The water turned hot! So the only real issue was that the taps were round the wrong way!

So this made me laugh. Sometimes, you've just got to see joy in the situation! And sometimes[forgive the cornyness of this statement!!] I wonder how often we go through life struggling in the freezing cold when all we have to do is make sure we've got the right tap on! Read in to that what you will, ey!

Blessings

2 Comments:

At 10/12/2008 12:48 a.m., Blogger Victory of the People said...

sally, 'ey' is actually spelt 'eh', just stay in canada a bit longer and you'll catch on!

good blog though - i liked it

 
At 10/20/2008 3:44 a.m., Blogger pete footer said...

oh how I miss the Balmoral

 

Post a Comment

<< Home