Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My First two weeks at the War College

Hi My name is Rob Alberts and I would like to proudly say that I'm a part of the War College. My first week was just getting to know everyone around me. I found that God has lots of work to do through me and the first two weeks were challenging but great. I got to meet a great bunch of session mates whick i deerly love and care for. I have strong passion for prayer now than I ever had before. I act out in faith but I feel this still more improvment for me to work on.Spending this much time with the Lord is so amazing and it is something I always love wanting to do and now I'm living the life Christ did. He has delivered me from my sins, and taken away every burden (almost) and released faith in to me. Even though it can be tiring at times i find that alot fruit comes out of it. I found out that you can get alot out of doing rations in the morning. We are really being looked after leaderships who does not want us to fail instead they want us to suceed. I love my leaders and I encourage them to keep on doing the work God has placed on their hearts. Its been a very blessed two weeks and I'm hungry for more. I thank God for the things he does for me like keeping me honest, accountable to leadership, know that I can't always do things on my own. I love the Lord our God with all my Heart, Soul and Body. I will be hungry for more of what God has for me. I really opened up to praying for others and my session mates, and they have prayed for me aswell. Ashley, Jordan, Meghan L, Megan Smith, Caitlyn, Jessica, and Peter are all amzing friends, they have amazing attributes, they have the hunger for the Lord They are really open with their honesty, I love how we are bonding as group, their, kind, gentle, friendly, joyfull, and courage. I give thanks to God for bringing these great girls and guy into my life so i can show them how much i care for them as much as they care for me. Its been an upliftting for me and I'm glad I have come to the war college and I can't wait to see what else he has for me this year. That all for now.Be blessed in the Spirit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home