Monday, October 13, 2008

Praise The Lord!

I think a big change in my life I know of is how thankful I am. So Many things, I am so blessed by the little things, they make me smile and bring me joy! For example being given the rest of the steamed milk in the "steaming container." But God is so good and is taking care of me before I think I have a need or want. This weekend was Cad Thanksgiving,MY FIRST! I spent it at Hope Renfrew with Denise, Jacynta, sally, and some other guest stars throughout the weekend! We ate really good food! If there is one thing you need to know about Alberta is how much she loves food! hahah! Lots of flavors and tastes! I experienced my first homemade "dressing!" MMMM BACON! One of my favorite things to do is cook and bake. I made a heart cake! its great! So I'm thankful for MANY great people in my life, being able to cook, a place to spend a break, Denise mastering the art of turkey making, and a whole bunch more! Hip- Hip-Horray for all of it!!


Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

1 Comments:

At 10/14/2008 10:16 a.m., Blogger Denise said...

I am blessed and thankful to know you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home