Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Testimony 2 - Dan White [Phase 2, London]


Moving away from home to here is a collosal faith builder. The contrast between home and here is huge. ...comfort/discomfort, ...big community/small community, ...sense of strength/feeling of weakness, and so forth.

Learning that my biggest weapons are vulnerability and humility, makes the fight uncomfortable yet exciting. This is the highway to holiness, right here in community.

Its difficult when the trials come. A persevering steadfast faith takes time, and not without its struggles. Every victory makes us stronger. My strength to overcome is in Him.

I'm encouraged by the reality that its not God in our plans, but us in God's plans. This is a timely encouragement everytime I mess up or fall short. I am in his hands, and in his plans. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home