Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My third week at The War College i got to got to a Miracles signs and Wonders conference.
I felt a strong presence of the Lord on me this past weekend. I found it very fruitful and sanctified. It was pure and holy. We got a chance to pray over one another again by dusting off one another and just finding out things about one another. I've learnt allot about how to find signs through a song and learn what they mean. I enjoy spending time with my session they are an amazing group of friends who I dearly love. I like spending time to get to know them so I can open up myself to them and be vulnerable with the things of my life. I really love how my faith has helped me grow through the spirit and through the people God puts me with. Leadership has been really great to us and they are looking after us well. I like turning to leadership for help with things I need help with and even when I just want to hang out with them. Jonathan has been a great influence to me I see Gods work in him and I see lots of grace in him. Thank you Lord for bringing Jonathan into my life, to work through me and to keep me accountable for the things I do. Stephanie has been a great influence as well I've been through deliverance through her and it was amazing. She didn't have to do a hole lot but she was their and I love her for that. She is a great friend and I give blessing to her.
For my session mates, Ashley, Caitlyn, Meghan L., Megan S., Jordan O., Jessica, and Peter F. these are the most nicest, blessed people that God is working through and I pray that I can help them as much as I can are just amazing. They all have great qualities and giftings and God surly shines through them. We are one in the spirit and we love each other no matter what. They are my brothers and sisters through Christ Jesus. I will back them up, they are not alone as I myself will not be alone aswell. For the past few weeks I got to know them and I've learn things through them that just help me come closser to God than I have ever been before.
Till next time.
God Bless you all
Love Rob A.(Gideon Warrior)
Warrior For Christ
More than a Conquerer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home