Wednesday, June 11, 2008

61:4 Alabaster

I never thought I would spend any more than a few hours of my life driving through in Alabama.
I'm Texan - that's my southern state!

This week I am visiting 61:4 Alabaster. It's exciting for me as being a part of 61:4 Vancouver to come here and see how we are alike, and different but sill working to restore, rebuid, renew, and win the world for Jesus starting in... the city where we live.

Although things are run very different from my initial introduction to 61:4 - I beieve that the Lord is doing a good work here. The church building is quite small used daily by the Battle School. Battle School here is a program that goes for 1 year and is available to up to 11 men and women in the area. There is a daily rutine and a bed and food are provided to them. There are currently 7, all men and new Christians.

With frequesnt visitations, bold direct words from the Lord and humility the Battle School does a great job at evangelising and investing.

Pray for that the wisdom of the Lord would be in this place. That He would be most imortant and that each person her would keep Him as their center.

I have and am enjoying my stay in Alabama and my visit to the lovely Miss Holly Warren. I must say however, I am quite excited for my next stop in Texas to organize many wedding preperations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home