Friday, March 28, 2008

Home

614 has become my home. At this point, if someone asked me where I was from, I would prefer not to say "California" or "New Zealand," I'd like to just say "Vancouver." God has been teching me a lot lately that He alone is home. When I read through Hebrews 11, I'm greatly comforted because all the people of faith were "aliens" here. I am too. I feel like I've been a nomad. God is my Home, and I just want to be wherever He wants me to be. So, I'm praying about next year. I want to go and stay all at the same time. I wonder if God even cares? I mean, as long as I'm faithful to Him He's stoked right? And after spinning again and again through this cycle of thoughts, I come back to "God is home." I'm alright with that.

1 Comments:

At 3/29/2008 4:20 p.m., Blogger jeff said...

yeah, he cares. and you figured it out already . youre home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home