Monday, October 13, 2008

I want that!!!

Okay so the other night I was walking back from the Evanses and it was bout 10.30ish at night. Randomly this guy came sprinting out from the alley behind Carnegie and was running on the road and then this guy started chasing him. It seemed to be quite a tense moment and it was pretty obvious that the guys weren't up to any good...they ran all over the road and then sprinted off down Main street towards Waves cafe, still on the road.
The thing that caught my interest was the huge crowd of people standing on the corner of Main and Hastings and how they alll stared down the road at these two guys...slowly following them around ther corner.

All I could think of was that I hope that one day, people would be that interested and desperate to know Jesus as they were to know the outcome of those crazy guys. My prayer would be that people would be so interested to see change in peoples lives that crowds in the masses would be staring down the street as they see us walk by in our daily living!

Praise God?!
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home