Friday, February 27, 2009

The spirit is working!

Tonight at recre8 2 very significant things happened. 2 things that bring great hope into my life!

1. My friend came in and told me she was moving out because her common law partner is in Jail for the 2nd time that I know of for abuse against her. So, she's looking to move out before he gets out of Jail. So i took her up to grace mansions to do the whole application thing, and we're going to try to find a temporary place until she hears from them.

2. Then, Our friend leighanne came in and she was like and told me she needed to talk to me. She had tears in her eyes. So we went into the classroom and talked and she just started crying so much! And she told us that she felt alone because she didn't have God in her life and she didn't want that to be the case. She doesn't want the devil to have victory in her. She wants to be clean again! Praise the Lord! She's so beautiful, I love her with my whole heart! I want her to be clean so badly! She's coming to camp with us in May...and she got really excited.

The Lord is working in the DTES! Its amazing!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home