Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Whatever you did for the least of these, you did for me

I'm reading the book "Kissing the leper" by Brad Jersak right now for reading week. It's been a totally amazing read. It's been really encouraging! It's pretty much about Matthew 25:31-46. Which is "whatever you did for the least of these, you did for me". If you walk past someone on the street acting as if they don't exist, your essentially acting as if the Lord doesn't exist. If you take the time to talk and see how their day is doing, you're doing that for the Lord. I love it! I always feel excited after I finish reading a portion of it! It's extremely encouraging!

1 Comments:

At 10/30/2010 9:15 p.m., Blogger kathryn said...

I read this book too. .in fact, I've read several of his books. Really, really enjoyed them and was challenged. I think the one that most challenged was "Stricken By God." It shook me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home