Monday, January 19, 2009

RAW!

I've been cooped up in my room all day with a lame stomach illness and I remembered it's my day to blog! how about that?!

I've been thinking a lot about R.A.W coming up in March, and I can't explain how positively ecstatic I am about it! Just hearing the talk of R.A.W and hearing students talk about how they're excited to come this year, and they're excited about what is going to happen. This is going to be a seriously great year for Ready and Willing, and I pray that we will all be "RAW" in this year of revival and new beginnings! I pray that we would WAKE UP in this new year, and continue to fix our eyes on what is eternal.

Blessings.

Wake up Oh sleeper!
Rise from the dead and Christ will shine on you!
Ephesians 5:14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home