Friday, January 16, 2009

Life

Patience is something thats really been on my mind lately. It's something that I've had to strive for because, really, I'm not the most patient person in the world. Since being here especially patience is a big thing, but even in the last week or so its been a really big thing.

But things are good. Our friend Leigh-Anne has been so beautiful lately. Last night after knee drill, she asked me to walk her home, so I did, but then, I had to go back to the command centre to meet everyone else...so Leighanne stood in the street and watched me run back to make sure I'd be safe. I was out of breath by the time I got back, but it was really awesome. And Leigh-Anne worshiped so beautifully at knee drill. It was such a beautiful sight.

God has been working in the downtown eastside, in 614, in the War College and also just in the Conqueror Session. Its been really good to be able to observe what is happening.

Well...I'll finish with some pictures of the last little while.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home