Saturday, October 20, 2007

Set fire to the face on fire

So far at the War College:
  • I've realized that I know NOTHING.
  • Everything I thought I knew or understood is being scrutinized or destroyed (isn't that the first step of brainwashing?)
  • I've become well-known for blasting metal/hardcore/obnoxious music during my War Room shifts.
  • I've lost around 7 pairs of socks
  • I've fallen in love with an incredible cast of people
  • I've met God in several differant faces, everyday
  • I've spent a lot of hours yelling in the War Room
  • I've actually became the weird yelling girl who weeps during worship.
  • I layed down on the floor infront of around 250 teenagers weeping and screaming "REPENT AND LIVE! THERE IS NO LIFE WITHOUT REPENTANCE! ONLY DEATH!"

Awesome. Fo' Sho. Rock on, God.

2 Comments:

At 10/22/2007 7:01 a.m., Blogger Denise said...

There is nothing weird about crying out the heart of the Lord!!
I LOVE IT!

 
At 10/25/2007 2:22 p.m., Blogger Lisa Johnson said...

i love you soooo much caitlyn!!! u r amazing... growing in God. its beautiful!!! reading this has made me really wanna come and meet your session and see you... dont know whether it will happen though!!!

love you heaps caitlyn and remember to keep being open to the Lord and allow him to break you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home