Saturday, October 25, 2008

Chill Saturdays.


This is the first Saturday here and forever it seems. Its been a while that I have been able to be like "hmm what will I do" It was a great day though. Spent it really great quality people. Started the day off with Olivia Munn, she made Phat Pancakes not in the shape of penguins. Followed by great conversation, of the present past and Future! While roommates Nicole and Kirsten woke up. Something is fun is helping my friends out with their outfits. I just really like affirming them of how great they look and how beautiful they are! Then we went on a adventure to thrift store shop, and brought along Deniseeee! So i was a fan of not choosing anything or being stressed or pressed for answers. Oh yeah and!!! something I have realised on the same lines of my last post about being thankful, I find myself savoring flavors and tastes so much! not having junk food is pretty cool, and also makes the rare occasions of having it really special, and I'm like "whoa this tastes really good!!" So i am a fan! I have been sick with a cold all week, so this weekend i can tell is a great time to get rested and get energised for the week! New weeks, new days are great gifts to start new and start fresh. I hope to be more disciplined this week, that's my goal! I hope everyone is having a great day!

1 Comments:

At 10/27/2008 5:28 a.m., Blogger Victory of the People said...

see it didnt get all losted.

disciplined - good goal, can i join ya?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home