Thursday, October 23, 2008

This week has been quite a rough one!

With the passing away of the mother to one of my closest buds at home, things have been a bit trudgey. I've really felt quite a pang of home-sickness and I've found it so hard to come in as a 'long distant' support...sometimes things really get you by surprise, eh!

Being engaged to someone on the opposite side of the world gets sucky! Not being present for significant events in the lives of the people you love hurts sometimes!

But I firmly believe that theres a bigger picture then what we can see! I firmly believe that we just have to keep pressing on sometimes with the bigger picture in mind...the final prize. The kingdom!

Phillipians 3:14 says:
press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward
in Christ Jesus.

1 Comments:

At 11/02/2008 11:51 a.m., Blogger Megan S said...

Amen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home