Wednesday, November 19, 2008


   I'm not feeling the greatest today, and here's why: I loath welfare day with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns, and I just got two shots in the arm.
   Firstly, it's not that I dislike welfare, I think that it is a good way for the government to help those who can't work(even if it's not much). But when the money is being so greatly abused like it is down here, I get really frustrated. There is also a lot more blatant drug use and a lot of anger on the streets, because now that welfare is here people can pay back their dealers for whatever they owe.
   Secondly, I got a pneumonia shot and a flu shot today; they were scary but still WAY better than high school. I'm dreading not feeling so great in a couple of hours, but I'll just have to deal.
And KETTLES START THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11/19/2008 7:35 p.m., Blogger Victory of the People said...

great post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home