Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Testimony 3 - Katherine Walker [Phase 2 - Metrotown]


I thought committing to come to the War College for a year was a huge steep of faith. To live in a different country were I didn’t know anyone, to study and minister while at same time not feeling inadequate required faith.
The last few months God has been stretching and growing my faith even more. He is strengthening me to live a life were I say yes to God no matter what. God has brought me to a place were I am content not having all the answers. I no longer need to be in control and can say ‘I trust You, You are sovereign and in control.’ Even when that means following God, when I only know the next steep, and not the full destination when my family would rather me do anything but follow God. I am letting go of positions that hold me to the past and not doing things 'my way.' I'm surrendering it all to the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home