Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Peter Footer

So here's the first blog for me in what seems like years. sorry for the bad grammer and spelling but God don't care about I asked him so I'm cool with it.Firstly I have to say I do not enjoy blogging for the sake of blogging or blogging because I can't afford a real friend to listen to my thoughts and frustrations. I blog so people who care to pray will know what to pray for and so if people find half way through the year that I haven't been writing blogs don't stress, it just means life is good God is good and I have no new prayer points.Prayer is the preparation, fight and victory. The first few weeks have been great fun as a group we blend really well. A few subjects we are taught I love, a few I hate and a few I totally disagree with and I think that's good. As Soldiers we are welcome to opinions, disagreements and I believe that our God is big enough to be in both sides of the arguments. We have been to a Miracles signs and Wonders conference which was fun (well I kinda didn't get into it all that much) but most importantly we spent a great amount of time praying for each other, eating great food and having clean showers (any one who doesn't understand the difference between a clean shower and a dirty should go live down Hastings for a while.) The Balmoral where I stay is by far the greatest hotel I'ved stayed at, we can paint the walls and generealy do what ever we want to the place (although the suggestion of bringing in Chickens was knocked back) the food is great although I was sick for the first few weeks after a short fast life is good again. Well that's a short sum up of life in the slums of the worlds number one city, short I know but I'm doing thanksgiving celebrations right now and chilling with every one is way more fun than writing :) Don't forget to fight (pray) for me or this whole blog is useless. Prayer points: My computer has been stolenI don't like to make a big deal out of it as no one is to blame and it is just a materialistic object....... That fricken thing had my whole life up till now on it. I have to say I am gutted few materialistic things upset me but this computer was a part of me as it all of my memories on it. I struggle to do lessons with out a computer as I can't concentrate with just pen and paper and the computer was I my only contact home.I also had a letter on there to my dad who left me when I was 1 I hadn't heard from him in 20 years now I have lost the letter and his address. Please pray that I will get the computer back or that I will be able to replace it. BoardemI get board really easy and the temptation to just muck around during long lectures is always there so far it has been great I have been able to take notes and concentrate on the lesson but now with out a computer to take down notes I fear I will get board and miss out on some important lessons. Please pray this does not happen. Time well spentI have never realy taken life to seriously and don't want to start now please pray that I will be able to balance out War College with a healthy does of fun as some times I am finding that I am taking this whole thing way to seriously and making it so much less fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home