Sunday, February 03, 2008

Life.

Life lately has been interesting.
Theres been a lot of ups and downs.
My life with God since my last blog has been an up. Yes, it hasn't been perfect, but it's been better than before.
I am deeply falling in love with the bible. Rations are my favorite time of day.
I've been spending time in the war room, but not nearly enough.
I was in there yesterday, and never wanted to leave.
God has been teaching me alot latley about who he is. It's a good thing to know.

I've been trying to form better relationships with the people down here.
With some I feel its going really well, and with others, not so much.
I don't know if thats because of me or them.
It's probably mostly me though.

I'm putting alot of stress on myself that doesn't need to be there.

I don't have enough patience with certain people, and there are things I just don't want to deal with.
I guess I should listen to what I've been telling people latley.
God is bigger than our problems.

I'm really enjoying the classes we have this term. Extreme Prophetic is probably my favorite, although, I love them all.
We have some great teachers.

I love Re-Cre-8, so I'm really glad that I get to take on another night,
also, I just started doing a kids program called "Shining Stars" I love kids, and stars are my favorite shape. I have a feeling this is going to be a good thing.
I found out that it's my friend from L.O.M.'S birthday coming up. I need to think of something either to do with her, or to give her..

My mom is getting ready to sell the house. I don't want to go home because I don't want to see what it looks like. All my stuff in boxes, everything getting painted neutral colours.
It's a wierd feeling. I don't want her to sell the house, because I don't want to lose the security I have in that house, it's the one Ive grown up in.. But at the same time, I can't ever imagine moving back there after living in the Empress.

God is my security, not my house.
He will last longer than it will.
He is stronger than it will.
That's the attitude I need to take in it.

Even with all the stress, and despair and whatever other bad feelings, I wouldn't trade this year for anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home