Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It has been a while since I have written on here and I tend to keep on blogging so you you guys can keep on praying for me. As you probably know we are in the kettle season and all we do everyday is kettles. I find that sometime they can be long and sometime they can be quick but what I learned today was that I need to be more open because I have been keeping my thoughts inside of my head and that not always good today but I'm glad that I got the chance to talk to Ashley about my thoughts and stuff. I need people to ask me what I'm thinking sometimes because I sometimes say I'm doing good when actually I'm not.
So I just ask for prayer and encouragements and for you to pray for the session just for rest, encouragement and perseverance through the rest of the year.
Until next time

PEACE

Rob
Gideon Warrior

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home