Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My Report

It has been a while since I have written on this blog.
Since we have been back from our break it has been pritty buisy and a little overwhelming.
I like the classes we are doing and I'm learning alot about myself and how I need to organize my priorities a little. I have been struggling a little with how to be more social and to receive blessing from others in the community.
If you can keep me in my prayers I need some assistance with paying off the rest of my tuition by the end of the year. I want to be debt free by the end of the year so I can continue in the ministry that God wants me to be in. I'm working my way into becoming an officer and could use some prayer from anyone who is willing to pray for direction and encouragment for me.
I'm starting to get along with the Incendiaries and finding out that is not as different as living in Dauphin where I was living in Community.
I like Doctrine class because it's helping me understand my beliefs better than I know. We just started doctrine #5 and I have to say there is alot in that doctrine that is truth and I'm happy to know that I'm apart of a great calling knowing that I'm depraved and by faith through grace the Lord has saved me from my transgressions.
I have been up at x-Culture helping out with the floor hockey that has been happening on Monday night. It has been a good thing to have youth come out and just have fun and learn how to play fairly and have a little devotion through it. We are also trying to put on a little hip hop thing on the same night.
I've been hanging out with Pete and Marnie alot and it has been fruitful. I plan to spend as much time as I can on weekends and with my new desciple.
Please keep me in your prayers and hope to hear from you all.
Love Rob
Gideon Warrior

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home