Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I was walking down Main Street, heading towards the first official 2008/2009 War College function excited to meet and greet the new students. I walked out of my door, turned the corner and in the distance saw a crowd of people. "What a cool looking group" I thought to myself, and upon closer examination realised it was The War College!

That was 48 hours ago. Now, I am sitting here, reflecting on the past two days and it has been a blur, a good blur, but a blur nonetheless.

Today we began the day with 60 seconds of Spiritual Pump, followed by Pray the Bible Lectio Divina style. Then we were blessed to be taught the Enneagram by Servants International leader, Craig Greenfield, and as a result we have a better understanding of how God has created ourselves and others and what we can do to work together in our giftings and personalities. I didn't get a chance to hit up this afternoons class, Life in the Margins, but I hear it was excellent!

Now, the students are out on League of Mercy. Visiting their new neighbours in homes, slum hotels, hostels, residences and on the streets.

What a great way to start this year!
These guys are definitely CONQUERORS!!!

Grace,
NSB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home