Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Peter Footer's Testimony [Adelaide, Australia]


Coming to Canada came with a big culture shock, different foods, likes and language. Yes Canadians claim to speak English but that is far from the truth. Living in community with a wide range of different people has changed my life for ever. The War College teaches you that life is not all about you. Here we learned to serve what the world considers the least, we are challenged in what to consider a Christian life and what a Christian ethic really is. Every day brought a new challenge and a fresh revelation. The War College has not brought me to completion I am in no way ready to face all the trials of this spiritual battle but God has put me into a new direction and started me on a fresh path towards offering my life as a living sacrifice and being of service in His Army.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home