Monday, October 27, 2008

Street Photography


"...They will be called oaks of righteousness, 
       a planting of the LORD 
       for the display of his splendor.

 4 They will rebuild the ancient ruins 
       and restore the places long devastated; 
       they will renew the ruined cities 
               that have been devastated for generations..." 
 -Isaiah 61

"...And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever..." -Revelations 22


1 Comments:

At 11/03/2008 6:26 p.m., Blogger Christopher Hinzman said...

Good lookin out. Lately I find myself more worried that I have failed to plant a seed when I should be bothered that I haven't allowed myself the necessary 'food' to grow.

Thank you for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home