Friday, October 31, 2008

changes

Today I ran into 2 people that I've had not so good experiences with in the past. I ran into one girl who was at re:cre8 the first time I was there, and she was not in a good state. She was throwing up and falling sleep all over. I haven't seen her much but I saw her today, and she looked really good! She was sober and clean! It was really exciting for me to see. And another lady, I ran into in my first week or 2 here, and she was really not in a good mental state...and I went to buy her a burger and she ended up spending like...11 dollars on my debit card. And then I saw her again a few days later and she was swearing and stuff. Then today I saw her, and again, she was clean, she got a house, she was in clean clothes and washed hair. It was really awesome!

God works in amazing ways. Its really awesome! I love it, and him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home