Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fustration!!

Im feeling a bit of fustration this week in my own life!

-Im fustrated with the physical resistance towards war room shifts...thats where I should be spending the best hours of my days, why does my body seem to offer up so much resistance!!

-Im fustrated with my lack of commitment to reading the Bible. I am sensing a huge resistance in myself, but yet a huge eagerness to just sit and really soak Gods word!!!

-Im fustrated with incarnational living...my heart is screaming inside to make more connections with people- it is simply not enough to exist in this community, there's so much death outside but yet theres so much life in my heart that I need to start screaming it out!!

So basically, I feel like my heart is really deeply breaking-but it a good way! I just long to spend my day sitting in the presence of God and have Him speak to the very corners of my heart and to just stay there- I feel so sick inside of the ways in which I make myself so busy to avoid doing this. I think that's where the real fustration is stemming from!

2 Comments:

At 11/02/2008 1:45 a.m., Blogger Victory of the People said...

speak the truth there sally!

you're right, its simply NOT ENOUGH to to exist in this community. i think existing is good, but living brings the fullness of incarnation.

 
At 11/02/2008 8:29 a.m., Blogger cherie said...

Good struggles here. Spirit is willing but flesh is weak. Fight through this stuff, there is victory to be had.

Grace,

Aaron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home