Monday, February 19, 2007

Joel Boyd

Sometimes I reflect and wonder if there is any difference that we make at The War College. Sometimes we just see the finest types of people come and continue to excel. Today I was visited by a Holy grad who encouraged my heart. Joel Boyd. Stephen Court calls him a walking prophetic act, Olivia Munn says he's grown the most out of anyone she's known. I see a lot of fruit in him. Gladly I can say he was in my discipleship and prayed for him regularly. He arrived with a proud legalism and left, holy: full of divine love. He is an example and encouragement to the faculty, current students and prospective students who could use an godly transformation.

Glory to God.
JE

2 Comments:

At 2/26/2007 10:04 a.m., Blogger Denise said...

Joel Boyd. I love that kid. ;)

 
At 2/26/2007 10:05 a.m., Blogger Denise said...

Joel Boyd. I love that kid. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home