Monday, October 22, 2007

A few days it all seemed so clear :P

Just a quick heads up my blog http://petefooter.blogspot.com/ is a probably a more update view of my day to day life and it looks firkin awesome.

Anyway......

remember the good old days

I remember the good old days working in Asia and going to Australia to visit my family and friends not a care in the world.

The other day we had a debt collector on our level abusing one of the guy's. I couldn't bring myself to jump into the fight he was a skinny user so I could have taken him down if I needed. Last night we went to street combat and I couldn't bring myself to talk to any one finally my partner bullied me into talking to some one. Generally I am not what I would call a pansy I a bible smuggler for goodness sake I break the law for fun I have stared down mass crowds of people wanting to hit me (OK so that was just in high school) I'm not an advocate for violence but why have I become such a wimp?


UFC and drinks at the pub

So the other day I was sitting in the pub with some of my slum mates drinking (coke :P) we came to the pub to watch a UFC game on the TV and it dawned on me that we had just by being in the pub redeemed the whole scene from being a place to drink to a place of entertainment (I got to eat my first chicken wings to)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home