Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I've just been getting that I need to be more patient with the things he shows me. But make sure I spend time with him and I start to struggle if i don't focus on God and what my focus is. So if anyone feels like praying for me you can pray that God can keep me on track and that I can understand some of the classes I'm doing. For example I'm having difficulties understanding Biblical Interpretation although i know some things I would like to know all of it and how God works through these things. Pray that I can have full understanding and encouragement for this course that I will learn the knowledge so I can use this in the future. I know i will make mistakes as well as everyone else will i just want to learn from the harder ones.
Thank the Lord because he give me encouragement to go on through the day to learn of his glorious works. I pray for patience and understanding as to what he is doing for me right now and I ask that you can pray for this on me as well. I really love prayer and if you want prayer please come to me for prayer. My past weekend was a good weekend to refresh myself and know what my focus is and get distracted by the ways of the world. I really enjoyed going to the Victoria Museum on Monday to view the Titanic and what happened behind the scenes. I liked how the had all the artifacts and how they were able to find all those belongings of people that have been lost in the sea that were discovered after I was born.
I thank God for the relationships he has grown in me through Daryl and find out that he's an amazing guy to hangout with and that he took the time say you wanna come check out the rest of the museum i know it might sound of but it was great to know that he actually wanted to hangout with me and to know that were are now friends and we can share things together.
Pray that i can keep the relationships he has given be and also pray that I can help the people he still wants me to hook up with. Pray for Chris my friend who is Harbour Light that he will stay in Harbour Light for good and finish the program a come out clean. Pray that God reveals himself to Chris even more. I thank God every time I get to see my friends/session grow through in Christ and I want you to now that I will pray for you every day and I hope you pray for me as well. Just let me know what you want prayer for and I will do this for you. I know I say a lot but I like expressing myself this way so I can get my voice herd somewhat.
Go in God's grace
Love
Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home