Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sunrise.

Hello everyone who reads this blog.
I'm Jessica. I joined this war college session late, hence why I have not blogged yet.
So far war college has been amazing. I haven't been here that long, but I allready feel like so much has happened. I was worried that coming in late I wouldn't fit into the group, but I feel like I fit in perfectly and I love them all.
Funny story how I got involved actually. First I went to RAW last year, but only because my film course got cancelled and Jon would let me go for free if I filmed it (I think that was just because he likes Brent though..) and it ended up being the time of my life.
Then I went to Battle School, kinda randomly but loved it.
Then two or three weeks into the session I decided I wanted to join war college this year instead of taking a year off.
I moved it friday, and packed all my stuff on saturday.
It pays to live so close to the D-tes.
Right now we are at Camp Sunrise, and soon my commercial I made during RAW is playing for everyone. I'm excited about that.
Then Jordan and I need to set up our prayer station for tonight.
Next time I blog I will tell you more of what the war college has been for me so far, and even add pictures.

I don't know how to end this in a cool way. So...
Jessica.

2 Comments:

At 10/13/2007 7:02 p.m., Blogger The War College said...

Jessica: Great blog! Love how you fit in and the story of why/how you came. I like Brent and that probably did factor in for RAW, but you're terrific and I'd make that decision a hundred times over.

I look forward to your excellent blogs with pics and maybe even some video???

 
At 10/13/2007 9:33 p.m., Blogger Victory of the People said...

that was possibly one of the coolest endings to a blog.

why? becuase jessica is a pretty cool person

love it!

-nicole

 

Post a Comment

<< Home