Saturday, November 01, 2008

Do you want to be my friend?

That is a question I need to get use to asking. I am on the search for 2 more friends that live down here. i like talking to people, and I like loving them. but getting to the step of finding where they live and consistantly seeing them. the other day in army n navy i met this girl she was beautiful and told me about she is a hard worker and likes working. It was a cool conversation. I like the random conversations I have with people, they are authentic and without pretence. So i am praying for some more consistant relationships with peeps who live in my community.

1 Comments:

At 11/02/2008 11:44 a.m., Blogger Megan S said...

woohoo! keep at it sister. its hard work, but the friendships you create in the dtes can, and i hope will, change you for the better as you see the kingdom of God work.
love,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home