Sunday, December 03, 2006

Testimony 8 - Jacynta Pittaway [Vancouver Hope Renfrew (AUS furlough) Phase 2]


"Instead, I want to see a mighty flood of justice, a river of righteous
living that will never run dry."
Amos 5:24
What is justice? What does righteous living mean or even look like? I wanted
an answer, I came to the War College, God answered.
Brokeness, healing, love in abundance, family, and a peace that passes all
understanding. Feeling satisfied but wanting more. More of God, more
intimacy with Him, more deliverance and freedom for my friends, more Holy
Spirit power moving throught the DTES, the world! Wanting more to be in the
prescence of our mighty King, serving Him, praising Him.
Life will never be the same........PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!
"Holiness, Holiness is what I long for, Holiness is what I need"

1 Comments:

At 12/04/2006 9:17 a.m., Blogger Holysession said...

Top Banana J!

Dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home