Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Testimony 9 - Dana Andrysak, [Vancouver, BC]

The most difficult thing for me was my fear of the down town east side. I have to admit I am still scared but God is helping me each day to rely on his strength so I can get through the day... so praise God that He is my strength.

I have grown with trusting in him completely, he has helped me to hear him better and to spend more time with him. Even though I feel like I don't have enough time he has definitely strengthened my ability to hear his voice and also to pray out loud. Before I came to the war college I never prayed out loud and God has strengthened my praying and prophetic gift. Praise Jesus.

The difference of coming to The War college is starting a new life without my family, showing God that I am willing to trust him with my education. Yes God did tell me to drop out of school but God did this and took me here to see whether I can trust him or not.

God is encouraging me to love myself; he is helping me to silence the lies by putting truth and giving the devil a black eye. So far it has been hard but God is worthy and is very faithful so I know with my faith to follow him he will set me free.
Praise God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home