Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Past few weeks have been good i found alot of freedom in getting to know other people in the community. Spending time up at Camp Sunrise was great. I thank God for the great things he does for us. I beleive being in the storming stage means that we have different opinions that we donèt reallu agree on but after this stage we will be in the norming stage just working out differences than we learn to work with each other and apprecitate one another better. I just cant explain how much i love spending time with my session because they bring the best out of me and I can see God through that and its a blessing knowing the fruits they have and being able to encourage them sometime when i donèt think i am. Thats all I aàhave for this weeks sorry that i missed my blog date but God bless all who read this.

Love Rob

1 Comments:

At 10/25/2007 2:18 p.m., Blogger Lisa Johnson said...

hey Rob,
dont worry Rob, i think you have about 70 people that understand the appreciation of hanging out with your session. i know i do.. i miss my session!!!!

keep going strong for God and i pray that u guys keep building on all the previous sessions have done down there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home