Monday, October 22, 2007

Remebering

I love Jesus sooo much! In my heart and spirit I know it, but sometimes it's my head that holds me back. D'ya know what I mean? It drives me nuts! So, there was this guy they called Brother Lawerence and he talked about doing absolutely out of love for God - menial or masterful, all for God - He called it "Practising the Presence," so I've been trying to live like that for the last few weeks and I've realised how genius it is for someone like me whose biggest God-block is my brain! I'm loving it, but it is sooo hard.
So, then I'm looking at holiness and how I can follow God closely like that and I think it is seriously answered in Holy Spirit living and that living can only come out of reckless love for Christ which is awesome if you constantly remind yourself of His love. I don't know if that was as confusing as it felt - all I really wanted to say is hallelujah! Jesus is all!
So far as War College goes, I reckon it's all worthless if you're not loving God. SAme for life.
Go in God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home