Monday, October 15, 2007

So here we go with my second blog for the WC and once again it is late at night and I am trying to find creative way's to stay awake.


Last weekend was an interesting one, we were all sent to a teenagers camp to help run and pray for the participants. I am not a teenager and so found it rather hard to relate with every one. North American camps are also run a whole lot differently to Australian camps so I have to admit I was very distracted observing the differences and so did not get as much as I probably could have out of this time.

Storming:

Storming is a term thrown around here a fare bit. it refers to when a group starts to annoy each other most people seem to think we are due this stage soon. Having lived in Acts 2 housing for the past 2 years I am familiar with this part of community and understand that it is healthy but also dangerous. Please pray for us as we advance to this part of our time in DTES.

Christmas:

A few of us students had planned to go to Hong Kong on a missions trip for the 2 weeks Christmas break, prices for tickets have just gone up $200 and so this target is looking harder to get to. Although I am Australian Hong Kong is my home and I was really looking forward to allowing my session to truly see my heart and passion for Asia. I have no set home but would hate to think of not going back for Christmas, Hong Kong is realy where my mission life started and I would happily die to take the gospel to there. Please pray that God would provide funding for this.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home