Tuesday, November 13, 2007

For the last few days things have been a little shaky im having a rough time with my emotions and it really sucks. I'm writing how if feel rite now so i apologize. God has been been good to me lately but this week I've been going through past issues it seems and I cant shake them or even if I'm just not being open about how I'm feeling I don't know. I Praise the Lord when I'm feeling down I think I just need some encouragment because I have just been taking lies and I've probaly said some lies myself and I'm sorry if this is how i need to get this out. I pray Jesus that you would take this pain away and that don't feel this way.
To be continued
Rob

1 Comments:

At 11/13/2007 6:23 p.m., Blogger Stephen Court said...

Hey Robbie,

You're loved man. And you're doing well. Keep being transparent, allowing Jesus to shine his light into the deepest, darkest places. It is painful, to be sure. But surgery often is. Let him cut stuff away, heal things, and redeem stuff in you that you thought was irredeemable.

Grace,

Aaron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home