Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Today was a good day. I'm The War College.
Today Me an Megan Smith put together some songs for tommorow/today
and I believe it will be filled with Gods Mercy and Love for all of
the Men at Harbor Light. Today I thank God for showing me that he cares
about the little things in life as much as the bigger things.

Praise The Lord for he is worth of our worship and praise, we are his children
and he is our Father who created to be one in the body of christ.
Thank you to all who encourage me to fight for God, thankyou for being a
friend to me and I love you all.

I have never been so emotional in my whole life and it is so awesome being vulnerable it tells me that I can tell anyone about what is going on me especially leadership. I'm really fealing the Love God shows everyone and I pray that God keeps this Love strong withing this community.

Please come to me and ask for prayer and encourage me cause I need it and I will encourage you also. Jonathan and Carla im greatfull to have you not just as a Leader but as a friend who I can trust and Love as a brother and sister but submit to what you ask of me. Aaron and Cherien I thank you for showing Love and Kindness towards us and for inviting me/us into your home. All the X Culture Community you guys rock and I Love ya. Pete and Marnie you have given me hope to see that God Love me and that its alright to be pen minded and opinionated. I thankyou for being a friend when I needed you to be but I love that you kept me on the right path and I thank God he used you as a Descipler for me to get me through the hard times. You are my family and I love you so much I want you to know that.

The Aprtments you guys are amazing Donny, Jenae, Kirstin, Stephen, Jeremy, Rebecca B., R.B, Wes, and Stephanie I'm happy to be apart of your family and the community you are a blessing me and my session.

If anyone reads this please feel free to email me on this or comment on this I would really love to hear from you all in anyway that would be really encouraging to me.

I just have to say that INCENDIARY ROCKS

Good Night

God Bless
Love Rob

3 Comments:

At 11/08/2007 11:53 a.m., Blogger Megan S said...

INCENDIARY ROCKS

 
At 11/11/2007 4:08 a.m., Blogger Victory of the People said...

dude you ask for encouragment let me lay it on ya!


yes i would also agree that incendiary rocks - and rob you rock.

man i remember back in march when you came out for RAW - seeing your heart for lost sould was so encouraging. your humility brings boldness and your love beams grace.

having you here this year has been just as encouraging. your humility brings boldness andyour loves beams grace.

i lvoe your gentle spirit. and i really love your genuine love for your brothers and sisters.

i was just listening to a prophetic word from the "and can it be album" where Danielle says something along the lines of "saving souls is great, loving the poor is great, healing the sick is great - but weve got to love eachother" . rob - you do that well. you love your session well. you love your leaders well. you love your community well. you love the Lord well.

thank you for teaching me to love one another

 
At 11/11/2007 3:08 p.m., Blogger Rob said...

thank you nicole im glad God blessed you through what I said and its true that we need to love one another yah Raw was a time for me to step out in faith and I believe I did but i really love everyone here but myself aswell witch is important

 

Post a Comment

<< Home