Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Freedom

This is our final week of Term one of the War College, it has been challenging, I have grown alot through grace from God and threw the fellowship with my fellow session mates. This coming monday we will be having freedom day and I'm excited to see what the Lord has instored for us on this Monday. I have no clue as to what this is going to look like but I'm sure its going to be filled with the Holy Spirit and we will let everything come out.
God is freeing me to have opportunities in life and I have descided that I would apply for The Future Fellowship Candidate for becoming a Cadet in order to become a Salvation Army Officer.
I would just ask for your prayers for me and I also pray that God would bless me in this adventure and journey that I will be on to becoming an Officer.
Being at The War College will help me with the Spiritual Side of things and the actuall work that we are suppost to be doing.
In order to do these things I need to obey first of all God and then the leaders he has set before me so this week I'm going strong and getting things done and have faith in everything I'm doing for the Lord.
So keep me in my prayers and I bless you in the name of the FATHER, SON, and The HOLY SPIRIT.

1 Comments:

At 11/28/2007 1:19 p.m., Blogger Lisa Johnson said...

oh man freedom day!!! great day! will be praying!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home