Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Since my last post I have been doing allot better. God has really shown me to be open about my feeling towards my session. I have been really searching God and what he wants for me and I sometimes don't know everything and that's just fine. Our God gracious and compassionate towards us.
The Lord is good to us but we sometime forget about what we need to focus on. Sometimes we have so much pride that we hurt each other but by the grace of God we can talk about what is happening with us and ask for forgiveness and forgive.
I am a Child of God, and he is my Father.
He holds me when I'm sad.
He gives me peace when I'm in discouraged.
He loves me for who I am for him.
He delight in the good things I do for him.
He encourages me to keep on going and not quite.
He Love the Incendiaries and all the 614 Community.

I have to say that this has been a real challenge for me and I pray that God blesses me through the struggles, and difficulties. God save us from the pain that we may endure this year. Show us what you have us. Give us grace for the things we do that are not right in your eyes.

May the Grace of the Lord be upon us this day.

Love
Rob

1 Comments:

At 11/22/2007 5:13 a.m., Blogger jeff said...

God bless you Rob. Keep after it. He will answer your prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home