Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Today is my day to Blog.

What to say what to say. Today I'm a little confused with the money situation for my tuition, but besides that I'm doing great. It's been and interesting few days I experience happiness but I expirienced some emotions too.

Three Things I can say about my life today:
1: God is changing me spiritually
2: I'm not the same person anymore
3: I am learning alot about myself and knowing thats it's not all about me.

I love learning new things everyday. I know that sounds weird but its true God has been merciful on me and has given me grace for the crapy things i do. God gives me peace to do things he wants me to do and the will go out to find Jesus in the people I come in contact with.
My high for the week would be playing my guitar on Sunday night and just falling deeply in awe of God and his love. I played this one song called in my war room shift for almost an hour. The song was called more love, more power, more of you in my life. I just needed his encouragement to do things he asks me to do and I pray that I can obey his calling for me.
I thank God for my session mates and I pray that they are doing well and I say that I love them all with

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home