Friday, November 02, 2007

We've Got Something They Want

At knee drill last night we had to call out the fruit in people. So, I called the fruit out of a guy that attends my cell. He has been such an encouragement the past few weeks. Each week at cell I can see a change in him, there has been such awesome growth in him. He has also become a part of community by coming to pray the bible and eating meals with us and just being around as much as he can. So, I was very excited to call out the fruit in him and let him know what an encouragement he has been. After he just looked at me and said "everything about you is amazing. I can't just chose one thing. You have something I want." He continued to tell me that the reason he has been around so much is because of the thing we have that he wants. He wants Jesus and he sees Jesus in our lives and it draws him in. It was such an encouragement. He is someone that shows me how important it is to live the way that God wants us to. People want Jesus whether we think so or not....let's give Him to them!

1 Comments:

At 11/08/2007 11:58 a.m., Blogger Megan S said...

Praise the Lord! That made me so happy. you almost sounded like a normal person :-P

Praise the Lord! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home