Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Gods Love

God's love for us is so incomprehensible. He does so many different things in our lives that just make us really think that its not all about us. Gods love is spreading the Good news to the people in the DTES. I love God so much thta he shows mercy on me because somedays I do fall into this trap of sin and just can't get myself out of the temptation that I get in to.
Five places where I see Gods Love:
1) In the People of the DTES.
2) Through Ashley, Caitlyn, Jordan, Peter, Meghan, Megan, and Jessica, he loves you all so much
3) In the Leaders, they have so much passion to see us grow in our walk with God
4) In the War Room: this gives me time to worship God and express my love to him
5) In my family witch is the the whole 614 community, and my family at home

I challenge anyone who sees this to list 5 places where they can see Gods love and post up on the blog.
I just love blogging.

Love the Lord with all your heart, all your soul and your body, love your neighbour as you would love yourself.

We believe that the scriptures of the Old and New Testiments were given by inspiration of God, and that they only constitue the Divine rule of Christian faith and practice.
peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home