Friday, November 30, 2007

With an undefeated heart these words were laid down

So I have been learning hard lessons in love. I have a habit loving unconditionally, and with all I have inside of me. I fall desperately in love with those around me. This has lead to me feeling more heartbreak in the past 2 weeks or so than in my entire life. This has caused me to learn more about true love knowing borders. I allow my love for people to burden me, for the intensity of the feeling to overwhelm me and the sadness or loneliness to destroy me. The hours I've spent face on the floor in the War Room mourning for those I love should really have been spent praising the Lord for the opportunity to love them.
I'm still not sure what that makes love look like.
I'm not sure what this makes LIFE look like.
FYI: War College turns you into an emotional mess.

Namaste, Caitlyn.

(P.S. Go to the War College)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home