Sunday, December 02, 2007

My life right now, in a nut shell.

I'm wrestling through a few different things with God right now.
I'm learning lots about him.
I'm both loving and hating kettles at the same time.
The snow made me happy, the rain not so much.
I'm starting to get very excited for Christmas, because this year, it will be the most meaningfull Christmas yet.
One, because I will be celebrating Christ's birth for real this year, not just hearing about it throught December, not taking much interest.
Two, because it will be the first year I will actually have to travel home, even though its not very far. I will actually be visiting home.
Three, this has been the longest time away from my family as a whole I've ever had. It's been months.

Even with my stress right now over various things, life is good, and God is even better.

Jessica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home